Thursday 1 February 2018

They`re here

Yay I got it right at last, the new corner dies were on Hochanda last night and are on again today. I watched the shows and I thought that the music in the background was very distracting, I don't know how long they have been doing it but I wish they would stop. If you watched the shows you will know what the dies are all about and just how versatile they are. I think Leanne did a great job explaining them and the samples were amazing although mine didn't make an appearance.

 
I wanted to show you with this card that you can use the dies on speciality or hand made papers. This paper I made years ago using mica paints and copy paper.
First you add mica paints to copy paper (I think I used sprays) and then screw the paper up so that the painted side is on the inside of the paper ball. Screw the paper ball very tight and try to get any excess paint to drip from the paper (you may want to wear latex gloves for this). Carefully unfold the paper and lay it onto newspaper to dry out.
I love making these mica papers on a sunny day and then I lay them in a sunny spot to dry.
The flower stamp is from Crafters Companion, times gone by, lucky chance stamp set and the sentiments are from Crafters Companion, die`sire, sentimentals, love is all you need stamp set.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment