Friday 2 February 2018

Is it coming up to Valentines day?

I hope you managed to get those incredible corner dies that I`ve featured all week but if you didn't then here is a sneak peek at the next launch from Crafters Companion on Monday 5th Feb.

 
Again I got two sets of dies to play with and this is the heart easel set of dies. Basically its a create a card but in the form of an easel card. As you would expect with a create a card there are many components and this one has 7 cutting dies and 1 impression die which gives you the fold line for the easel. This sample gives you the basic way in which you can use it as a filigree see through card and I am rather in love with these dies. I will be showing you the rest of my makes over the weekend so keep an eye on my blog.
 
...............................................................................................
 
I cant believe its Friday again and were into February already. I had a fantastic time yesterday going out for tea and a cake with my sister Pauline. We had drinks and sandwiches and then when she had drunk all her coffee she realised that she hadn`t taken her tablets which stop her from feeling dizzy. Well what else could we do, we had to order more drinks and cake (very naughty). My Friday is like everyone elses Monday as I begin my working week and today is going to be a tough day as we are two staff members short and there is no provision for slack in the kitchen. I know I will be worn out when I return home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment