Friday 23 January 2015

Shop Till You Drop

Hello there, I just wanted to let you know that the tickets for the GNPE (Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza) are on sale now. It is on Friday 13th March and Saturday 14th March at the Yorkshire Showground and tickets are £4.50 from the Craftwork Cards website. If you have never been before you are in for a treat because everything you could ever possibly want for your paper craft addiction is all there under one roof. Little Claire (I am a member of their design team) will be at the show with all their fantastic products and lots of inspirational cards on display. You will find every stall has lots of inspirational ideas so don't forget to take masses of photos to look at when you get home. I am going with my crafty sisters but we haven't decided which day yet. That's it now, I will be counting the days and saving the pennies so I have lots to spend  - can`t wait.

1 comment: