Saturday 10 January 2015

Craft Room Clear Out

I felt that as it was the new year I should have a craft room clear out so that I can make room for all the many craft things I will be getting this year - hopefully. It was like Christmas again opening boxes and drawers that I hadn't looked in for ages and sometimes finding treasure and sometimes not. Anyway I found a box with a load of cards that I never got to send out and this one took my eye and I thought I`d share it with you. It`s a small card but its really easy to make.

 
I used a Lilly of the Valley stamp for the topper (this particular stamp has been discontinued, I think, but you can use anything) and Lilly of the Valley tag stamps for the sentiment. I used a Martha Stewart punch around the corner punch for the doily style base layer. Simple, easy and sweet, and anyone you send it to will think you spent hours making it - not so.


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and fab colours Alli !! I try and have sort outs, but just seem to fluff up what I am sorting through....and oh what treasures I find and didn't know I had !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali, ah this is so lovely! One of my fav images of theirs. hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete