Monday 5 January 2015

Little Claire Digi Stamp Design Team

Well I have been eager to announce this ever since I found out last week, I have been lucky enough to be asked to join the Little Claire digi stamp design team - hurrah. I have been using their stamps for a long time now, but I love the digi stamps too. Eight of us have been signed up as designers and it has been announced on the Little Claire blog this morning. They are also having a monthly design challenge and this months is to be drawn on 15th January, so have a look at their blog and have a go because they are offering a lovely prize for the winner and if you don't enter you wont win.  I am really excited about the projects that await me and also getting to know the rest of the Little Claire family.

3 comments:

  1. Blog looking fabulous and welcome aboard! hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Allison !! It took me a whole weekend to set my blog up and I'm still learning, so well done you !! Welcome aboard sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Little Claire team, Allison - lovely to have you working with us.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete