Saturday 28 July 2018

Reach for the stars

This is a little tag card that I have made for the Little Claire shows on Hochanda today at 11 and 2. I have been making Christmas cards and gifts since the beginning of June and I think this card was one of the first.
Little Claire have some star themed stamps and this image is taken from one of those sets.

 
 
Its a bit of a fussy card but basically its the image stamped, coloured in and then fussey cut. The backing paper was cut out using my scan & cut machine but if I didn't have it I would have cut the bottom part of the tag as an oblong shape and rounded the corners with a corner punch. The sentiment is Lilly of the Valley (they have started to have shows on Hochanda). The tag card base is also featured on the Hochanda shows but Little Claire sell it direct from their website.

.................................................

We finally got the long promised rain yesterday and boy did it rain. It was like a tropical storm with thunder constantly rumbling for hours and with it came hail stones and winds which blew the BBQ and table & chairs over. It was lovely and refreshing outside but I had to shut the windows to stop the rain from coming in and then it was like an oven inside the house. Today the birds re singing again and the garden although littered with bits of tree is looking much fresher. I am spending the day with my friend and we are going on a shopping trip but Karen is a tenacious lady and once we are out we don't come home till the shops close. I have a delivery today of more secret stuff from Crafters Companion and I don't know if its for the next allocation or a magazine commission which I have taken on. To be continued...........

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Would love to be there when you open your secret parcel! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete