Thursday 26 July 2018

I`m seeing stars

OK so Christmas seems like a long way off especially when we are in the midst of a heatwave but this is the time of the year when well organised crafters start to do Christmas. This card is showcasing another of the new stamps from Little Claire and  is one of their stars stamps.

I have used my brusho pigments to create a background and then when it was dry over stamped the image. I used a really old Kanban set of snowflake stamps to create the stamped detail to the side of the card and the sentiment was made using a Inkylicious stamp.  

.........................................................

Yesterdays trip to Lincoln was really enjoyable as I took the train and I just love off peak train journeys. The Chinese supermarket was fabulous and as most of the products were labelled with Chinese writing I was so glad that the shop assistant was happy to spend time with me explaining the produce. I have an old Ken Hom cook book which I love but some of the ingredients are not to be found in the ordinary supermarket. The fabric shop was less inspiring but I will call in again when I'm around. I have more secret stuff for Crafters Companion to be getting on with today (Christmas cards) and I am eagerly awaiting my Crafters Inspiration magazine but I know that once that has arrived not much work will be done for a few hours whilst I look through it again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment