Friday 25 May 2018

Admin notice

Hello crafty friends, this post today is to make you aware that the law about data protection (GDPR) begins today and as a result I have added a page to my blog explaining what this means and how it affects you when you visit this blog or leave a comment on this blog. I just want to add that I never share information (personal or other wise) left on this blog with third parties but of course third parties are free to read any comments that may be left. I do really appreciate that any one would be interested enough to read or leave a comment on my blog so please keep doing so, it means such a lot to me.
If however you do not wish to receive my blog any more please leave a comment to say as much and I will remove you from my mailing list.

Now that's the legal red tape done and I would just like to say a BIG thank you to my fellow blogger friend Marianne Fisher for letting me copy the legal terms from her blog which is Mariannes Craft Room and well worth a visit.
 
.......................................................................................

I am very busy at the moment with DT work and have just finished some cards which are to feature in the Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine which will be on sale on 26th July. I have also got some new dies to play with from Crafters Companion and stamps from Little Claire so my bank holiday is going to be spent mostly in the craft room. I am so excited to be going to the Oyster Paper Crafts show and demo day on Sunday so I will try to take some photos to post on here. I love paper craft shows because the sample cards on display are really good for inspiration and to see the products demonstrated is fabulous, however the down side is it costs me a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment