Tuesday 21 March 2017

I love shiny things

Hello once again, the card I am sharing with you today is a sample card I made for Crafters Companion using their amazing foils and transfers. The shows were supposed to be on Hochanda today but I think the Hochanda building is broken so I don't know if they will be broadcasting today.

 
what was used:
Crafters Companion Foil Transfers - Blossoming Bouquet
Crafters Companion Foil Transfers - Lavish Lace
Gold & Rose Gold foils
Sheenas, Perfect Partners, Country Cottage, Classic Carnations stamps and dies
Crafters Companion Autumn Morning 12" x 12" paper pad
6" x 6" cream linen base card
black card
black Versa Fine ink pad
1cm black dazzler gem
 
This is a really straight forward card to make and the foils are so easy to apply so don't be put off. The only tips I can give when applying foils are as follows
 
1. Don't move the transfer when rubbing it
2. Rub hard on the transfer with the stylus (lolly stick)
3. when rubbing the foil use an old plastic bag to cover the foil
4. Burnish the finished foiled image by carefully rubbing with the plastic bag
 
.........................................................................
 
Well I survived my trip to the dentist and have to go for it all doing again in three months, but my dentist is so nice it isn't really such a nightmare. I have been hit with a bug and am feeling ill today so I think I will be drinking lots of honey and lemon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. May be simple but it is a very beautiful card x(Nicola)

    ReplyDelete