Wednesday 15 March 2017

Oh the irony of it

Hello again my crafty friends, today I am sharing a simple little card that I have made as a sample for the Crafteers Companion sale on Hochanda which started this morning. The collection that I had to work with was the Butterfly Lullaby range, as you all know by now I am scared of Butterflies and there lies the irony. This card is so easy to make as the beautiful papers and flower do all the work.


what was used:
Crafters Companion, Butterfly Lullaby 12" x 12" paper pad
small heart punch
Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink
6 9/10" x 4 1/2" white base card
white card
slate grey linen card
lilac pearl card scraps (for the hearts)

A really simple and straight forward card to make - easy peasy.

.....................................................................

I`m pleased to tell you that I had a sort out of my box of stamps and I found the Little Claire little girls stamp that I reported as being lost in my last blog, I`d only put it away. I cant wait to share the samples made with those little beauties.
I was going to do a bit of ironing this morning before I start work in the Lincolnshire Trust for Cats this afternoon but then my ironing pile didn't seem quite as big as it should have. I know this would make me happy most days but I couldn't find my school uniform (for the kitchen, believe me I`m not a school girl), then I realised I had washed it yesterday but forgot to hang it out. I know everyone has moments when they forget but I do seem to have been good at forgetting things this week and its only Wednesday, I think I need to do some mental gymnastics to keep my mind in shape.




No comments:

Post a Comment