Wednesday 24 January 2018

Pretty in pink

Well you don't need me to explain that this is another card made using the new corner dies from Crafters Companion (to be launched on Hochanda on 30th January). I have used two different die sets for this card and also incorporated a Leoni stamp and sentiment which came with one of the Crafters Inspiration magazines.

 
Once again I have achieved different sizes and a completely different layout to the two previous cards which shows how adaptive these dies are.
 
...........................................................................
 
Today I was woken up by the sound of the wind blowing and it has brought some mild temperatures with it. I bought some seeds yesterday on my shopping trip and I can`t wait to sew them. I am going to try and freeze more produce from the garden this year as there is something rewarding about eating home grown fruit and veg. I did try making jam for Stuart last year using the Blackberries from the field behind our house but it got contaminated and grew a thick mould on the top. However when I took one of my neighbours a Christmas card she told me that she makes jams to sell at the local market and then she gave me a jar to take home for Stuart. It was very good Damson jam so I think I will be paying her a visit quite soon to get some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment