Tuesday 23 January 2018

Just so versatile

Today I am showing you another card made using the new corner dies from Crafters Companion and as you can see I have used these dies to make a very different kind of frame to the card I showed yesterday. I just love the way these dies are so versatile and in this card they make a perfect frame for a 6" by 6" card which is my favourite format.
 
 
Again I wont go into a product list but the background paper is from the Crafters Companion shabby chic 12" x 12" paper pad and the sentiment is from the Crafters Companion Butterfly lullaby range.
 
 
This is how the die component pieces look, I hope this gives you a better idea of the massive range of ways in which they can be used.
 
.........................................................................
 
The weather here in Lincolnshire is grey and wet today so I am off on a shopping trip with my lovely sister and we will be having a nice cake and a cuppa while we`re at it. The cold frosty weather was so pretty but I do worry for the little birds in the garden and have been throwing chopped up apples on the lawn to help them find food. I had a mega clean up in my craft room yesterday because I couldn't see the floor under all the die cut bits, I have been doing a lot of die cutting lately.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment