Wednesday 31 January 2018

Bags of ideas

So blogger friends I got it wrong with the dates for the launch of the new corner dies from Crafters Companion (sorry). I have been reliably informed that they are launching today and there is a Die`sire one day special beginning tonight so that could be it (fingers crossed).

 
This is a gift bag I made using the corner dies to decorate the flap and this could also be a way to decorate the flap of an envelope. I really do hope they are today's new one day special because I really want to buy the other versions of these. 
 
.........................................................................................
 
I`m having a quiet week this week without too much design team work planned and I am giving the housework most of my attention. I was woken up this morning by the sound of the rain and then Rosie and Roger decided to jump all over me in bed because they think that if I open the door for them to go outside as opposed to Stuart the weather will be different (if only). It was so mild on Sunday that I actually thought spring was around the corner and I ordered some Raspberry canes, I really cant wait to be able to get out in the garden and start planting things. Its a super blue moon tonight so I hope the clouds disappear long enough for us to get a chance to see it. When we first moved from the city into the country I was amazed by the dark skies and would take a quilt outside with me on a clear night and lay on the bench just looking up at the sky. If we do get to see the super moon tonight I think I will be watching it from inside the house and with the fire on, I`m getting soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment