Friday 11 August 2017

Don`t throw any thing away

I`m showing you yet another card made for the latest edition of Crafters Inspiration and I had a light bulb moment with this design as I was sitting looking at the stencil after I made the box featured yesterday and thought it was too pretty to throw away. I was watching Hochanda yesterday and Fiona Clayton was talking about this card, she called it frugal crafting and as all crafters know you should never throw any thing away.
 
 
 
what was used:
Crafters Inspiration 15 heart die
Sheena stamping card
15cm x 15cm white base card
Coredinations brights teal linen card
38mm (1 1/2") wide teal organza ribbon
5mm teal satin ribbon
sentiment made using Serif Craft Artist graphics program
 
It really is as simple as it looks just use the leftover stencil from yesterdays box project to make the topper for this card.
 
................................................................................................................
 
Summer finally returned yesterday and I had to sit out in the garden and enjoy it for a while but it was so hot I could feel it burning my face so I had to get my sun hat.
Today looks like being equally glorious and Stu and I are going to Scarborough but not for a paddle in the sea, no we are going to pick up a heater that I bought a few days ago when the weather had turned cold. I finished off my blanket box up cycling project yesterday and will show a picture of it in my next post although I realise that I haven't taken a picture of it before I started (silly me).
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic idea and beautiful project. Looks great in the magazine . X

    ReplyDelete