Friday 7 July 2017

Quick and easy

I`m sharing with you today a tag card I have made using another of the Little Claire Christmas stamps which will launch on Hochanda today at 11. Its a simple card to make and is made easier because the tag shape has already been cut as a base card, you just add the cute little image and a bit of trim.
 
 
what was used:
Little Claire Designs stamp
Crafters Companion, Shabby Chic, Rustic Lattice die
Crafters Companion, Luxury Cardstock, gold pack
corner punch
black Versa Fine ink pad
Glossy Accents
Pebio Empire Gold gilding wax
1" wide fancy gold ribbon
 
This card is so quick and easy to make. The only thing which I did that is perhaps not noticeable from this picture was to apply a bit of gilding wax to the edge of the card where the lattice die cut was stuck so as to define the lattice trim.
 
....................................................................................
 
It was so hot yesterday at work in the school kitchen, it was sports day and I managed to get outside to serve some burgers but even there on the playing field it was hot and sticky. We had a fantastic thunder storm last night and I sat outside for ages watching the big black thunder clouds roll in. I love thunder storms, the way the air becomes charged and the lightening is always a spectacle I will never grow tired of watching. The air feels much fresher today but as I am going to work again I don't suppose it will be feeling fresh in the kitchen.
 
I didn`t get any crafting done this week and I am feeling withdrawal symptoms so I keep looking at the lovely crafty things on Pinterest. I do get inspiration from all kinds of things but Pinterest provides instant gratification. I must knuckle down and try harder next week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment