Tuesday 23 August 2016

Leftovers cat tag

Hello there crafty peeps, today I am sharing with you a quick and easy little tag I made a while ago but I had to sit on it as the stamp set has only just been launched. I said in a previous blog that I wanted to make more tags as it is a good way to use up left over scraps and this tag is entirely made from scraps from my craft stash.

 
what I used:
LC Designs Dinkie Text Sending Smiles - £2 or on offer 6 for £10
Imagination Crafts stencil template
Tim Holtz distress inks - Shabby Shutters & Mowed Lawn
circle die & slightly lager scalloped circle die
various flower punches
papers, gems and ribbons from craft stash
 
I made the template background ages ago for a card and then didn't use it so it has been in my craft stash and I finally found a use for it, hurrah because it is lovely. I really must start using more templates as they are so much fun to work with and I just love it when you lift the mask and a lovely pattern is revealed.
 
..........................................
 


I really want to do some crafting but the sun is shining and I must go out and do a bit of gardening as we are making some raised beds so that we can grow our own veggies next year. Stu has already made the beds so he needs me to fill them with soil and manure (think I`ll need a bath after that lot). I hope you have a very productive day whatever you do and I hope I have a bit of time left for crafting later on.
 
 
 
 

1 comment: