Thursday 7 July 2016

Mornings or Evenings

I know I`m a morning person these days as I`m usually up by 6am and in bed by 10pm but I can remember once it was the other way round when I was a teenager. I like it better being a morning person as I seem to get lots done when I first get up and am full of energy and ideas (even if I do it in my PJs). A case in point was this morning when I got up around 6 and went straight into my craft room and made this little card. So what are you an early bird or a night owl?


what I used:
LC Designs Wavy Christmas Log Cabin - £6 and it includes 3 sentiment stamps
LC Designs Dinkie Landscape Card - £1.99 for 20 and includes envelopes
small snowflake die and smaller punch
Hunkydorey snowflake stamps
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass distress ink
pale blue chalk pastels to create the shading around the edge
1cm wide blue/green gingham ribbon
Glamour Dust glitter
red faceted gem



3 comments:

  1. Love it Alli !! I'm really a night owl, don't go to bed gefore midnight and craft all evening !! I don't need much sleep, never have.....

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister is like you and up all night crafting. I wish I didn't need much sleep, perhaps that's your crafty secret of how you make such lovely things ��. Xx

      Delete