Monday 30 July 2018

Well I wasn`t expecting this

Crafters Companion are having a one day special on Hochanda starting at 6pm today and that is the unexpected bit because I thought that the samples I had made for the show were going over to America to be launched. So here is a card I have made using the Poinsettia frame 3D embossing folder, it is such a lovely folder to use.


I simply embossed some mat black card and then coloured the design in using mica paints (the ones in little pots that you have to activate by spraying on water), it was so therapeutic like those adult colouring in books. The tinier tendrils and pink berries I coloured using Spectrum Noir metallic pens and a white gelly roll to dot an accent highlight on the berries.
The sentiment is cut from Crafters Companion gold luxury cardstock using Crafters Companion festive words 1 dies. 

All the embossing folders in the show are beautiful and fun to work with, its funny but I never really think to buy embossing folders and then when I use them I think I should use them more often.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment