Wednesday 25 July 2018

Playing chase

I will be sharing the samples that I have made for the Little Claire Hochanda show on Saturday all this week and as I showed you a cat card yesterday I thought it only right to keep the balance and show you a doggie card today.


This is such a quick and simple little card to make and the only tricky bit is masking off the card ready to colour with distress inks. The base card is sold by Little Claire and you work direct onto the card so no mat and layering. I use black Versafine ink when stamping but with silhouette stamps I sometimes need to fill in gaps and I use a black uni.ball signo pen for this.

......................................................................................... 

Today I am going to Lincoln shopping with my sister Pauline so I hope the sun isn`t too exhausting. When I used to live in Yorkshire I went to Leeds quite a lot and there was a Chinese shop in the market which sold the best Chinese take away style curry and I`ve heard that there is a Chinese supermarket in Lincoln so I`m on a mission to find it as I`ve run out of curry paste now. There is also a fabric shop in Lincoln which has the most fabulous haberdashery department so I must take a look whilst I`m there, I might not ever come out if it is as good as I`ve been told.

No comments:

Post a Comment