Tuesday 6 February 2018

Groovy man

This is my final easel card and this is so "Austin Powers" meets steam punk and I just love the bright colours. Today is the final day to catch the live Crafters Companion shows on Hochanda but you could always see them on catch up. The demos that Leanne does are really good and the design team have excelled themselves with the samples.

 
The dies do all the hard work so once the base and topper are cut out you just need to think how to trim them up. I used Pebeo dyna paints to get the bright orange and pink colours. I love Pebeo paints and these dyna colours are enriched with a pearly sheen. The white net backing is angel hair which I have had in my stash for years but I do remember I got it from Hobbycraft.
 
I have been so lucky with the beautiful products that Crafters Companion have let me use to make samples but these dies and the last corner dies were definitely my all time favourites. My next Crafters Companion assignment arrived yesterday (more Butterflies) so I will be getting creative tonight with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment