Monday 5 February 2018

Butterflies, hearts and Roses, a winning combination

Tonight at 6 on Hochanda these fantastic easel dies will be launching. I was sent two sets of dies to make samples from (timepiece easel and heart easel) and I think these two are the best and definitely the ones I would have bought myself. I have made a version of this card for my sisters BIG 70th birthday in March and I think she will like it as it is very pretty.

 
The spotty paper is a Nitwit paper pad butterfly kisses and the big filigree butterfly is from the Crafters Companion flutterby range trio of wings. The plum colour on the filigree heart was made using Tim Holtz seedless preserves to colour white card.
 
I would highly recommend that you try to catch one of the shows either tonight or tomorrow as the samples made by the design team are amazing and will really inspire your imagination.


1 comment: