Sunday 15 March 2015

Row of Robins Christmas Card


Yesterday I was lucky enough to go to the Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza with my sisters and my niece and what a great time we all had. I saw lots of new products from my favourite craft people and got so many ideas for future cards from their displays. I was really good and didn't spend as much as I normally do but I did indulge myself when I got to the Little Claire stand. I couldn't resist this "row of robins" dinky stamp from Little Claire and then I couldn't wait to use it once I got back home. I think I will be making many cards and tags with it before Christmas comes but here is the first.


I`ll be saving my pennies for the next GNPE show (probably in October) and looking forward to another lovely day with my family.

1 comment: