Wednesday 3 May 2017

Those cards we dont want to make

Hello again and as promised here is another sneak peek at a sample card I have made for the Little Claire Hochanda show this Friday. Sympathy cards are not something that any crafter would want to make however they are needed and this stamp is a really nice one without being too sentimental.
 


what was used:
LC Designs With Sympathy stamp
Marianne flourish die
small hole punch
Hunkydorey cream frame
Crafters Companion Opulent Flourishes foil transfer
Crafters Companion pink foil
6" x 6" cream base card
Crafters Companion Centura Metallics card
deep plum linen card
1.5cm wide beige satin ribbon
1cm wide plum satin ribbon
4 cream mulberry flowers - 1 larger than the others
black Versa Mark ink pad
black Stazon ink pad
 
Another really simple card to make and even the foiling is simple with these foil transfers from Crafters Companion. I used the transfers on linen card and the glue didn't quite stick in some places but I think this gave the effect of being very vintage and on such a fussy card it just isn't noticeable.
 
...............................................................................
 
Today I have to call and see a friend and thank her for the beautiful Birthday gift she gave me and then I am off the cat shop for the afternoon. It was beautiful and sunny this morning and I was thinking about getting my legs out and putting on a skirt but the wind has gotten up and the clouds have come over so I guess its back to the jeans and jumper again.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment